It’s a little scary how fast time is passing by.
So, the 24th was my 20th birthday. This post is a little late but I didn’t really know what to write. That’s a picture of my mum and me just by the way. I kinda hate how small my eyes are and how chubby I am.
BUT! That isn’t what this post is about- I just want to name 20 things I am grateful for.
- My family. I am so so grateful to have such a loving mother who had and is still loving me unconditionally, and also tried her best to give me the best I could have. Without her, I don’t really know where I’ll be at. She’s amazing and such a strong woman. Seems like I don’t really show it to her, but ask anyone of my friends, I really truly do love her. I’m also grateful to my aunts and cousins, they’re also such amazing people.
- Friends. As cliche as it is, friends are really great. I’m so happy I found some really great ones.
- My boyfriend. We’ve had some rough patches but we’re trying to fix things up and I do truly appreciate him. I’m really happy he’s still in my life.
- My followers! Of course, I’m grateful for you. It’s really nice seeing people enjoying the stuff I write and the photos I take.
- My blog. I’m happy that I started blogging, it is amazing.
- Great food. Malaysia is honestly such a great place for food and I am so happy.
- Memes. I honestly love memes so much, I’m glad they’re around. Keeps me going.
- Green tea. Green tea anything is my absolute favourite. I’m so happy it exists.
- Home. I have a really comfy home, and I am grateful to be able to live in it so comfortably.
- Internet. I’m so lucky to be able to have access to the Internet, if not I’ll be not able to do a lot of stuff that interests me or have met my boyfriend.
- YouTube. I love watching youtube videos, sometimes I spend a little too much time on it but I’m glad it exists.
- Animal videos. They’re so cute.
- Makeup. I’m so happy to be able to get so much makeup, they make me feel happy because it makes me feel pretty.
- Skincare. Having good skin makes me feel happy!
- Water. I honestly can’t live without having excess to water, and I’m grateful I could.
- False lashes. They make so much difference, I look so much better with them on.
- Hair. I like my hair, and I’m happy it’s like that.
- Phone. I need my phone, it’s pretty important. I’m glad I have one hahah.
- Hot chocolate. I really love some hot cocoa… I actually feel like getting one right now!
- Finally the last one- storybooks. I’m glad fiction exists, it’s such a joy reading adventures.
Well, I hope that gives you a little something to get to know me better. What are you grateful for? Let me know down below!!
See you in the next one!