Another award! Do click in to check if you got nominated!
Note: none of the pictures here belong to me! All rights go to the original owner.
So first off the bat, I’d like to thank Oriana for nominating me! I actually love these awards because they make me feel like I’m more included in the blogging community and it really helps me know a blogger better.
Also, do check out Oriana’s blog, it’s really cute and she puts out great content!
The Rules :
- Thank the person who gave you this award. Include a link to their blog.
- Nominate 15 bloggers for the Versatile Blogger Award
- Tell 7 things about yourself.
So, on with 7 things about myself!
Random facts about me~
1) I prefer eating food mostly cold. I think it’s a little weird because usually, people would like their food hot. I love cold pizza, cold spaghetti, idk and other things. But of course it depends, I hate cold soup lol! Who likes cold soup??
2) My favourite colour is kinda a light pastel blue kinda like teal, but I also really like green-ish blue that’s dark like this, but recently I’ve been lovely pastel pink too! I don’t know, I like a lot of colours haha.
3) I hate exercise because I really hate the feeling of sweating but if I don’t exercise, my period would become so so irregular (as in once every 3-4 months) which is really bad. So recently, I’ve picked up squash again (I use to play 5 years ago) again which is pretty nice. Hopefully, I’ll make it to the uni team!
4) My all-time favourite artist is Ed Sheeran, I’ve loved him for years now but this year was definitely the year he blew up so big. I’m so proud! His music is just amazing, he has such a great voice and the best bit is that the lyrics he creates make me feel so emotional and it’s all very raw. I think my favourite song by him is Autumn Leaves, Wake Me Up, Kiss Me, and Perfect. You should give them a listen. (But I think my all-time favourite is still Wake Me Up, it’s so raw and real).
5) I really really hate the smell of cigarettes. I honestly can’t stand around people who smoke!
6) I’m currently trying to learn to sing better. I think I did improve a little from before. My boyfriend also said I did, that made me really happy!!
7) I don’t know what else to write here but I love memes. Memes and cute animal videos on Facebook keep me going honestly ahahaha.
I nominate the following blogs!
- La Dame Who Fell to Earth
Hope you had a good read! See you in the next one xx