I love these!
Thank you, Sandy, from ItSmudges for nominating me for this award. She is an amazing person and has a lovely blog mostly amount cosmetics and skincare with amazing pictures! So do check her out!
- Mention the person who created this award with a link
- Mention the person(s) who nominated you
- Share three things that motivate you to blog
- Share three people who inspire you to blog
- Share one thing you hope to do to improve the world
- Answer your challenge question(s)
- Nominate other bloggers and give them a fun challenge question
This award was created by Liv at theCramm.
3 Things that Motivate Me to Blog
- Attempting to take nice pictures always motivates me to blog. Because the pictures are so cute, I just want to share!
- Being able to share reviews is also a reason why I’m motivated to blog. I find reviews so so helpful especially if I’m planning on buying something or am looking recommendation on a certain kind of product. They’re just so helpful.
- Having a thought to share and knowing there are some people reading my thoughts makes me feel pretty happy so, that’s a reason.
3 People who Inspired Me to Blog
- Marzia Bisognin was actually the person who inspired me to blog. The pictures she took on her blog was so lovely and I decided that I wanted to take pictures and post them too alongside writing. It’s kind of like a digital diary which is great.
- Well, this is really cliche but you reading is what motivates me to write more. Hahaha, I’m pretty sure it’s the same for most people. I personally feel really good when someone enjoys reading or just reads my posts and I appreciate it a lot. I appreciate you a lot! Thank you for supporting my blog.
- Myself (?) I genuinely really enjoy writing. I feel it’s one of the ways I like expressing myself. I’m not really good with talking (which I actually really want and need to improve on). So I motivate myself to blog because I just love it!
1 Thing I Hope to do to Improve the World
Well, I want to be an educator in the future so I wish to be able to inspire youths and really help them be the best versions of themselves (even though I’m still trying to be the best version of myself at the moment haha).
Looking back on the first half of the year, what is the best thing that has happened to you or to the world?
Hmmm, this is a tough question. Looking back at the first half of the year, I guess being able to stray away from some people. I feel really happy now.
Do you have anything you really want to improve on (skill/ losing weight/ gaining more confidence) by the end of this year? What is it and how do you plan on improving it?
I nominate the following: