I got tagged!
1. Thank the person who nominated you
2. Answer their 11 questions
3. Tag 11 people
4. Give them 11 questions to answer
Here were my questions:
1. Have you ever been in love?
Yea, I think I’m currently in love.
2. Who is your inspiration?
I don’t really know… I don’t really have a fixed source of inspiration from somebody but I guess it’s a mixed of a bunch of people and a lot internet resources. But I think Marzia Bisognin is one of them and so is Punziella.
3. What did you study in college/university?
I’m currently studying Education in TESOL in university.
4. Which college/university did you go to?
I’m going to the University of Nottingham.
5. What country do you live in?
A little country called Malaysia. 🇲🇾
6. What country do you want to live in?
At the moment, Japan. But I think I want to live in the UK someday too.
7. How long have you been blogging?
I started blogging in July 2016, so I guess 8 months?
8. Did you have a job before? / Do you have a job?
I had a job. I worked as a teacher’s assistant in an international school. I really liked it. 🙂
9. At what age do you want to get married and start a family?
I’m not too sure because I’m in no rush… But I think I’d want to stop having kids by the age of 30 (which can be quiet early but I feel any later than that would put me and the baby at risk, so I don’t know…).
10. Where have you traveled internationally before?
Here’s a list of countries at random I have been to:
11. What are your pet peeves?
I hate when people wear shoes in houses and I absolutely hate if someone hasn’t showered and touches my bed (sit, lay, anything). If you gone out for a period of time and you come and sit my my bed, I will kill you. 🙂
- the chaos realm
- Sophia Lau
- Ashley Seow
Here are your questions:
- If you can pick only one skincare product to use for the rest of your life, what would it be? (Choose wisely)
- Do you trust anyone with your life? If yes, who and why?
- What is the last picture you took with your phone?
- Have you ever danced in the rain?
- What are you afraid of?
- Would you eat a deep-fried insect for $40,000?
- What did you do for your latest birthday?
- What’s your favourite memory?
- Who’s your favourite person and why?
- What is your perfect full course meal?
See you in the next one!